I'm so sorry, but it appears that my email account has been hacked, and an
an email went out from my account to all of you.  PLEASE do not click on
any link that may be contained in that email. It's not from me.  I've
changed my password, and hopefully that will solve the problem, but if any
of you have experience with what to do when this happens, please feel free
to email me off line.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL