  Afternoon birding at Seacrest Scrub is active. Yesterday from 4 to 5:30
Chadda, daughter, Kate,& II had usual 11 species with good numbers. Today
from 3 to 5:45 we 3 and Scott Scheinhaus, an avid birder from our area
who we haven't see for 5 years again got 11 species. Scott had birded the
scrub at 10 AM and is confident he saw a Nashville warbler and was
returning to verify the sighting. Unfortunately we couldn't relocate it
  The predominant bird of the day was Black & White warbler (36) and we
cover less than half the park. We had a good variety of non warblers as
well.

  Details follow.

John Shelly
Boynton Beach, Palm Beach Co.