Hi all,

               With three fallouts so far this month, is it possible another
is on its way? The very deep low in the Great Plains is pulling in strong SE
winds throughout the Gulf and Yucatan. Birds should be on their way to and
over the TX - LA coasts today and tonight's launch (Sun) looks like they
should be vectored toward that coast until they reach mid to northern Gulf
when the winds go more southerly. Tomorrow, Monday, rain is not expected
until late Mon night, so I don't think fallout conditions will happen
tomorrow even though birds will be vectored more toward the central Gulf
Coast.

               Chances of fallout get much better for Tues, Wed and Thurs.
With an 80% chance of rain Tues and 60% Wed and windshift to the west Wed,
NW Thurs, classic fallout conditions may develop. This, of course, depends
on the accuracy of the forecast. It's too early to try to predict exactly
when bad weather will hit incoming birds. Timing is everything. I will try
to post an update Mon night.

Bob Duncan

Gulf Breeze in the w. Panhandle