UPDATE

Date:   May 6, 2014

To:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   Program Assistant Gregory Orloff
        UF Graduate School Data Management

RE:     Spring 2014 Conditional Admission Holds Lifted

With the posting of Spring 2014 grades to UF transcripts this morning, I have begun to review the records of students conditionally admitted for Spring 2014.

If their transcripts showed that they met the conditions on their admission (at least a 3.0 grade point average and no I, U or W grades during Spring 2014), I have lifted the registration holds on their records.

These students are now eligible for continued enrollment and may register for next semester.

Next-term preregistration for Summer A/C 2014 runs today through May 8.

Regular registration for Summer A/C 2014 runs May 9, until 5 p.m.

Drop/Add for Summer A/C 2014 runs May 12-13.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!