Dear colleagues - I will out of the office from May 15-May 27.

All summer petitions for students on appointments with low GPA  need to be received by the Graduate School by noon on Monday, May 12 so they can be reviewed and a decision made ASAP.  Otherwise the student cannot be hired.

There are discrepancy reports in GIMS for students with GPA less than 3.0

Petitions for all other reasons need to be submitted by Monday May 12, also.

Remember that the college dean's office needs to review and sign before the petition is sent to the Graduate School

Sincerely,
Karen Bradley

CONFIDENTIAL
Information contained in this message is part of an educational record and is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. This information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a legitimate educational interest. Any re-disclosure of this information must be done in accordance with FERPA or with the student's consent. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me by telephone or electronic mail.

Karen A. Bradley, DMD, MBA
Assistant Dean for Administration
The Graduate School
University of Florida