June 25, 2014

To:                        Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Administrative Staff

From:                   UF Graduate School

RE:                        Personnel Change

Nicki Dankers has accepted a position in the College of Journalism and Communications.  Her last day in the Office of Graduate Student Records is Thursday, June 26, 2014.  Please join us in congratulating Nicki on her new position!  We wish her every success and she will most assuredly be missed by the Graduate School.

We would like to give Nicki a chance to close the loop on some outstanding issues.

So, for those of you who worked with Nicki, please route the emails that you would normally send to her to Viki Solt ([log in to unmask]) for assistance.

******

The Graduate School

University of Florida

http://gradschool.ufl.edu