Gilad, my GDELT Project might be of interest, it allows you to construct a
range of networks over people, organizations, locations, themes, and
emotions over the global news media April 2013 to present, including daily
updates (shortly 15 minute updates), which allows for a variety of analyses
around dynamic and temporal networks.  Georeferenced networks can also be
created, positioning the nodes in geographic space:

http://www.gdeltproject.org/

We have a network visualization tool that generates Gephi, GraphViz, and
.NET files directly:

http://analysis.gdeltproject.org/module-gkg-network.html

and one that generates geographic networks:

http://analysis.gdeltproject.org/module-event-geonet.html

The quarter-billion-record dyadic event dataset is now available inside of
Google's BigQuery database system, which would allow you to construct an
array of networks based on fairly complex criteria in near-realtime:

http://gigaom.com/2014/05/29/more-than-250-million-global-events-are-now-in-the-cloud-for-anyone-to-analyze/

http://googlecloudplatform.blogspot.com/2014/05/worlds-largest-event-dataset-now-publicly-available-in-google-bigquery.html

~Kalev
Yahoo! Fellow in Residence
Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
Georgetown University