***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi,

Following my request I listed bellow urls to the datasets I received so far.
many many thanks for all you replies.

http://moreno.ss.uci.edu/data.html
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders/siena/siena_datasets.htm
http://www.eelkeheemskerk.nl/networks/
http://konect.uni-koblenz.de/
http://snap.stanford.edu/data/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/25906481@N07/sets/72157604724106153/
http://www.pfeffer.at/data/cshiring
http://www.gdeltproject.org/
http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/tools/data.php

Gilad

On 31/05/14 12:24, Gilad wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Hi,

I am looking for collection (or individual) networks to analyze as part of a course. We prefer:
a. mid-size networks (around ~100 nodes)
b. networks of all types (directed/undirected weighted/binary etc...) and networks with node characters
c. networks that already been used as part of scholarly publications
d. we will use the networks as part of  tutorials, lectures, exercises, examination.
currently I teach an introduction course to SNA (centralization, community detection, meso level analysis, ergm, QAP, visualization etc..)

thanks,

Gilad

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.  ~Henry Ford

Gilad Ravid, Ph.D
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel

http://www.ravid.org/gilad
Mobile: +972-544-905-391
Office: +972-864-72772
Skype: giladravid