Jordi,

There was a paper in City & Community several years ago that presented
a kind of tripartite network.  The methods for dealing with that kind
of data don't seem to be worked out yet, but it might give some ideas.

Revisiting Norton Long's Ecology of Games: A Network Approach
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1540-6040.00044/abstract

I also have a forthcoming paper in Social Networks that reviews the
various methods for inferring relationships from things like
co-membership and co-authorship that might be helpful.  The preprint
is available here:
https://www.msu.edu/~zpneal/publications/neal-backbone.pdf

Best,
Zak