Dear Gilad,

We have a collection of more than one thousand personal networks in
different surveys. Part of the graphs are available in Flickr with a
Creative Commons license.

See for instance:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/25906481@N07/sets/72157604724106153/

Kind regards,

Isidro Maya Jariego
Departamento de PsicologĂ­a Social
Universidad de Sevilla
Calle Camilo José Cela s/n
41.018-Sevilla (Spain)
Tf.: + 34 95 455 73 44
Fax: + 34 95 455 77 11
http://personal.us.es/isidromj
http://evoluntas.wordpress.com
http://revista-redes.rediris.es

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 5:24 AM, Gilad <[log in to unmask]