As I was asked by some of you to provide the network files - here they are:
www.pfeffer.at/data/cshiring

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im
Auftrag von Juergen Pfeffer
Gesendet: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 6:18 PM
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [SOCNET] Faculty Hiring Network Data

Hello Socnetters,

This is great network data of top US Computer Science universities. 2000
faculty and their institutional curriculum vitae. Compiled by Jeff Huang and
his students at Brown University:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AubxN1_iO2c-dElJVWFqaTFDeHBkRVF
yUzJUWk9oRlE&usp=sharing#gid=0

More info about the data:
http://jeffhuang.com/computer_science_professors.html

Here is a first network visualization that I’ve created:
https://twitter.com/JurgenPfeffer/status/473919723856748544

If you are looking for a weighted network where the self-loops are
incredibly important – this is your dataset.

Best,
Jürgen

---
Juergen Pfeffer, Assistant Research Professor
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, USA
www.pfeffer.at