On 27-06-2014 17:42, Matthew Kirwin Meisel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am a looking for empirical articles that have utilized different
> clutering techniques such as a faction or clique analysis on multiple
> personal networks. Any article suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.

   See
   Korenjak-Černe, S., Batagelj, V., Japelj Pavešić, B.: Clustering
   large data sets described with discrete distributions and its
application
   on TIMSS data set. Statistical Analysis and Data Mining, Volume 4
(2011),
   Issue 2, pages 199–215.
   http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sam.10105/abstract

   Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj
  University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics