Hello all,

Just learned we have some extra spaces for a two day workshop at the end of this week.

This ain't Sunbelt, or Barcelona, or other sexy locales.  More like the Pierogie-belt.  BUT, you are welcome to attend, the convener tells me.  I think it is a mix of social science and humanities people.

Lewisburg (and Bucknell) are located on the banks of the mighty Susquehanna River, an horu from State College, three hours from NY, Philly, Washington.... five from Toronto, Pittsburgh.

We can probably find some last minute housing too if that is an issue.  I have a bedroom if you don't mind kids and a dog (in the house, not the room).

Workshop notes:

Finally, we're still seeking external workshop participants. If you have a colleague at another institution in the region who might like to attend, direct them to our webpage for the workshop: http://budi.bucknell.edu/network-analysis-workshop-june-12-13-august-15/ where they can sign up.

In addition, you may want to download Gephi, a free piece of network analysis software: https://gephi.org/and try it out on your computer. Gephi can be a bit particular and doesn't always play nicely on every machine. If you have trouble with Gephi on your laptop, there will be laptops with Gephi pre-installed available for the workshop.

​About Lewisburg: http://www.lewisburgpa.com/

--
Jordi Comas

"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin

Assistant Professor
School of Management
Bucknell University
Taylor 112
570 577 3161

Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave