Von: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]]" im Auftrag von "Natalie David [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014 16:22
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [SOCNET] two-mode blockmodel

Dear all,

I am a PhD student in organization studies and I would like to perform a two-mode blockmodel analysis. My data consists of 500 row actors and 20 column actors. I already tried Pajek, but it can only handle up to 256 lines. Does anyone have a suggestion of any other programs or procedures I could use?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best,

Natalie

Natalie David