***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
The Third IEEE International Workshop on Complex Networks and their Applications will be held in Marrakesh - Morocco on 23 – 27 November 2014
Please consider submitting original scientific results to COMPLEX NETWORKS 2014.
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by IEEE Computer Society.
Extended version of selected papers will be published in a special issue of the Computational Social Networks edited by Springer.
The submission deadline is September 06, 2013.
Scope of the Workshop
entities often interconnect with each other through explicit or implicit
relationships to form a complex network. Examples of complex networks are found
in many fields of science such as biological systems, engineering systems,
economic systems as well as social systems. In line with SITIS tradition of promoting
interdisciplinary research, the international workshop on Complex Networks and
their Applications aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners from
different science communities working on areas related to complex networks. The
workshop targets two types of contributions from prospective authors: contributions
dealing of theoretical tools and methods to solve practical problems as well as
applications solved by tools from network sciences. Both contributions should
stimulate interaction between theoreticians and practitioners.
Authors are encouraged to submit both theoretical and applied papers on their research in complex networks. Topics for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
• Models of Complex
• Structural Network Properties and Analysis
• Complex Networks and Epidemics
• Rumor Spreading
• Community Structure in Networks
• Formation of Complex Networks
• Generation of Complex Networks
• Community Detection in Complex Networks
• Motif Discovery in Complex Networks
• Visualization of Complex Networks
• Complex network mining
• Dynamics and evolution patterns of complex networks
• Community discovery in complex social networks
• Visual representation of complex networks
• Methodological problems in complex network studies
• Applications of complex network analysis
* Paper Submission: September 6, 2014
* Acceptance/Reject notification: October 5, 2014
* Camera ready: October 15, 2014
* Author registration: October 19, 2014
General Chair: Hocine CHERIFI, University of Burgundy , France
Program Committee: PC Complex Networks 2014