Please excuse cross-postings:
​
Dear colleagues, we have slightly more than one week to go before the deadline (June 10) for submitting papers to the 4th INSEAD Network Evolution conference.

The conference will take place on October 24/25, 2014 in Fontainebleau, France.

The INSEAD Conference on Network Evolution is a two day event where we will provide a forum for researchers interested in organizational networks. We are looking for submissions that have the potential to set directions for the organizational networks research. The following is a sampling of potential topics to discuss, but the submissions can go beyond them:

a)      What are the drivers of network dynamics
b)      What are the network outcomes for individuals or organizations
c)      What are the new ways to think about network outcomes (e.g. creativity, performance, career trajectories)

We expect this to be small conference (around 30 papers) so that the participants can receive quality feedback. This is the fourth time INSEAD organizes the conference on Network Evolution.

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Gautam Ahuja (http://www.bus.umich.edu/facultybios/facultybio.asp?id=000119876)
Aks Zaheer (http://www.carlsonschool.umn.edu/faculty-research/azaheer/Aks_Zaheer.aspx)
Katherine Stovel (http://faculty.washington.edu/stovel/​)

Other confirmed participants:
Joel Baum, Tiziana Casciaro, Charlie Galunic, Martin Gargiulo, Ranjay Gulati, Martin Kilduff, Joe Labianca, Ray Reagans, Tim Rowley, Beppe Soda, Andrew Shipilov, Maxim Sytch

INSEAD Organizers:

Andrew Shipilov, Frederic Godart, Michele Rogan, Vikas Aggrawal, Rose Luo, Jason Davis, Jay Kim, Kim Claes, Bala Vissa, JungYun Han

Please consider submitting a full paper to [log in to unmask] by June 10, 2014.

There is no attendance fee, but the participants should cover their own transportation and lodging in Fontain​ebleau.

This call for papers can be found at:

http://faculty.insead.edu/andrew-shipilov/network-evolution-conference-2014​​​

Andrew Shipilov

Associate Professor of Strategy