From: UF Research [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gray,Stephanie
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UFRESEARCH-L] DSP Organizational Changes

Research Community,

The Division of Sponsored Programs (DSP) is pleased to announce upcoming changes in the structure of its staff and work assignments.  Over the next 18 months, DSP will transition from its current structure to one where proposals, contracts and award management will be organized by campus unit.  DSP staff will be assigned to one of three teams--HSC, IFAS, and Campus.  The transition will be effected as various software tools are implemented.  A complete outline of the new structure is attached.

As we will be posting one of the team leader positions this week, we want any of the campus community interested in applying for this opportunity full knowledge of the future expectations.  As we prepare for Judy Harris's retirement in August, her proposals lead position will be replaced with one of the new unit-based team leads.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Stephanie

Stephanie Gray | Director
Division of Sponsored Programs