Cursive Is an Endangered Species – The Conversation - Blogs - The Chronicle
of Higher Education

In the Rare Book & Manuscript Library at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign, we have begun to see the ramifications of this shift and
its effect on the research skills of college students. Recently, an
undergraduate asked me for help with a manuscript she was studying. I
assumed it was something along the lines of a medieval Latin text or
perhaps even a particularly difficult Marcel Proust letter (our library
holds the largest collection of Proust letters in the world), but when I
bent over the letter to help, I saw that it was in English and in the very
neat, clear hand of John Ruskin. “What’s the problem?” I asked.

“Oh, I don’t *do* cursive,” answered the undergraduate.

http://bit.ly/1oiXTTG

Source:
http://chronicle.com/blogs/conversation/2014/06/27/ive-seen-the-writing-on-the-wall-and-it-is-in-cursive/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1oiXTTG+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar