MEMORANDUM

Date:               July 8, 2014

To:                   Graduate Deans, Department Chairs, Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff

From:               Dr. Tyisha Hathorn

Associate Director of the Office of Graduate Minority Programs

Graduate School

RE:                  Fall 2014 Campus Visitation Program

The Graduate School is requesting your assistance in announcing the Fall Campus Visitation Program.

The UF Office of Graduate Minority Programs (OGMP) is hosting its annual Campus Visitation Program on November 6-7, 2014. We are calling all underrepresented students who have a desire to pursue a doctoral degree at the University of Florida. The University of Florida will provide lodging for two nights, and most meals. We will also reimburse the UF Graduate School Application fee and a portion of travel-related expenses to student participants. This two-day event is aimed at giving prospective PhD students the opportunity to engage with the UF community as well as gain insight on graduate admissions, financial aid, and graduate social life. Information and applications are available on our website at http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/finances-and-funding/supplemental-retention-scholarships

Deadline:  APPLICATIONS will be accepted until September 19, 2014

Click here for a PDF flyer: http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/cvp-spring-2014.pdf

Click here for a PDF “save the date” card: http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/cvp-spring-2014-std.pdf

If you have questions concerning the Campus Visitation Program please contact Britney Sheffield at [log in to unmask] or at 352-392-8359.  Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Graduate School

PO Box 115500

Phone:  352-392-6444

115 Grinter Hall