Hi SOCnetters,

Late last year, I e-mailed a link to a working paper on 'multilayer
networks' from my collaborators and me, and many of you gave us some very
helpful comments and criticisms.  So let me reiterate my thanks for those.
They were great!

The published version (aside from page numbers and the like) just
appeared:

 	http://comnet.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/07/14/comnet.cnu016.abstract

I hope to attend Sunbelt in 2015, and I look forward to discuss this and
anything else with many of you in person then.

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  Associate Professor
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/porterm
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com
  Twitter: @masonporter
  Skype: tepid451