Our apology if you receive multiple copies of this
CFP: 3rd Workshop on Computational Social Networks (One Week until the
Submission Deadline)
CSoNet 2014 - http://csonet14.vcu.edu/
Dec. 21, 2014, Maui, Hawaii, In conjunction with COCOA '14

Computing in social network science has recently become one of the
central themes across mathematical science, information and
communication technology, which attracts a significant interest from
researchers in mathematics, computer science, system science, and
social science. The objective of this workshop is to advance and
promote the theoretical foundation, mathematical aspects as well as
applications of social computing.

The topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
 * Mathematical modelling and analysis
 * Real-world complex systems
 * Information retrieval in social contexts, political analysts
 * Network structure analysis
 * Network dynamics optimization
 * Complex network robustness and vulnerability
 * Information diffusion models and analysis
 * Security and privacy
 * Searching in complex networks
 * Efficient algorithms

IMPORTANT DATES
------------------
 * Paper submission due:          July 24, 2014
 * Notification of Acceptance:    August 21, 2014
 * Camera-ready:                September 04, 2014

PUBLICATION
----------------
Accepted papers will be published in LNCS - Springer along with main
papers of COCOA 2014. Extended version of selected papers will be
published in a special issue of Computational Social Networks journal
by Springer.

SUBMISSION
----------------
Authors who are interested in the above topics can submit their
unpublished work to this workshop via Easychair using LNCS style. The
maximum length of paper (including references) is 10 pages.

ORGANIZERS
-----------------
Steering Committee
  My T. Thai, University of Florida, USA
  Zhi-Li Zhang, University of Minnesota, USA
  Weili Wu, University of Texas - Dallas, USA

PC Chairs
  My T. Thai, University of Florida, USA
  Thang Dinh, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA

Publicity Chair
  Nam P. Nguyen, Towson University, USA

Technical Program Committee
  Nitin Agarwal, (University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA)
  Thang Dinh, (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA) (Co-Chair)
  Carol Fung, (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA)
  Konstantinos Georgiou, (University of Waterloo, Canada)
  Donghyun Kim, (North Carolina Central University, USA)
  Sang-Wook Kim, (Hanyang University, South Korea)
  Ee-Peng Lim, (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
  Ramasuri Narayanam, (IBM Research, India)
  Nam Nguyen, (Towson University, USA)
  Vinh Nguyen, (University of Melbourne, Australia)
  Georgios Piliouras, (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA)
  Panos Pardalos, (University of Florida, USA)
  Yang Song, (IBM Research, USA)
  My Thai, (University of Florida, USA) (Co-Chair)
  Mario Ventresca, (Purdue University, USA)
  Anil Kumar Vullikanti, (Virginia Tech, USA)
  Ying Zhao, (Tsinghua University, China)