(Apologies for cross-posting)

We would like to invite you to attend the *2014 SOCIAL MEDIA & SOCIETY
CONFERENCE* to be held on September 27-28, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.

We have a great line-up of presentations. The full list of accepted
submissions (4 panels, 57 papers, and 58 posters) is now available at
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?page_id=1048

This year's keynotes are
.    Dr. Keith N. Hampton, Rutgers University, USA -
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?p=922
.    John Weigelt, National Technology Officer, Microsoft Canada   -
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?p=932

The general registration is now open, and the "early-bird" deadline is
July 15, 2014:
https://SocialMediaAndSociety.com/?page_id=541

If you have any questions about the conference, please email to

Hope you can join us for this exciting event and contribute to this
emerging research area!

--
#SMSociety14 Organizing Committee
http://SocialMediaAndSociety.com