Hello Ott and ALL:

As an African American who is a child of the 1960 I saw firsthand the system  of American racial segregation.

Research like Stephen Larin is doing is long overdue  using the power of “mapping” !  What journals are the article located?

Is one of the journals  called Science and the other called Network Science?

Peace,

George Munchus,PhD

Professor of Management

Faculty Affirmative Action Officer

COLLAT School of Business/Graduate School of Management

University of Alabama at Birmingham

Business-Engineering Complex

1150-10th Ave. South

Birmingham,Alabama 35294