Number of nodes that blockmodeling in Pajek can handle
will be raised (probably to 1000 for each mode) in next Pajek version (3.16).
A.

________________________________
From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Natalie David [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 16:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] two-mode blockmodel

Dear all,

I am a PhD student in organization studies and I would like to perform a two-mode blockmodel analysis. My data consists of 500 row actors and 20 column actors. I already tried Pajek, but it can only handle up to 256 lines. Does anyone have a suggestion of any other programs or procedures I could use?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best,

Natalie

Natalie David