HI Daryl,

Have a look at   "Varieties of corporate networks: Network analysis and
fsQCA², by Julián Cárdenas

 http://cos.sagepub.com/content/53/4/298

From:  Daryl Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  dinsdag 15 juli 2014 11:05
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  QCA approaches to Social Network data

Hi all,

I¹m emailing to ask if anyone has used QCA (Qualitative Comparative
Analysis) on Social Network data, preferably for my purposes on egocentric
data. Any papers anyone could point me in the direction of would be much
appreciated.

With thanks in advance,

Daryl

Daryl Sweet
Senior Researcher
The McPin Foundation
32-36 Loman Street
London SE1 0EH

T: 02079227874
www.mcpin.org <http://www.mcpin.org/>
www.facebook.com/McPinFoundation <http://www.facebook.com/McPinFoundation>
@McPinFoundation

We are a charity registered in England 1117336.

the message.