***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Dear colleagues, _____________________________________________________________________
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.
we have released version 3.2 of NetworKit, our open-source framework for high-performance network analysis.
3.2 is an incremental update which nonetheless contains major improvements, including:
* critical bugfixes
* graph data structure supports directed graphs
* optimized connected components algorithm (properties.ParallelConnectedComponents)
* faster heuristic algorithm for approximating betweenness centrality (centrality.ApproxBetweenness2)
* Gephi support: export of node attributes, Gephi streaming plugin support
* graph generators: Dorogovtsev-Mendes model
* improved portability (Windows)
* overhaul of graph file input
Thank you to the numerous people who have contributed code to this release.
Christian Staudt and Henning Meyerhenke
Institute of Theoretical Informatics - Parallel Computing Group
Building 50.34 Room 034
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)