***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear colleagues,

we have released version 3.2 of NetworKit, our open-source framework for high-performance network analysis.
3.2 is an incremental update which nonetheless contains major improvements, including:

* critical bugfixes
* graph data structure supports directed graphs
* optimized connected components algorithm (properties.ParallelConnectedComponents)
* faster heuristic algorithm for approximating betweenness centrality (centrality.ApproxBetweenness2)
* Gephi support: export of node attributes, Gephi streaming plugin support
* graph generators: Dorogovtsev-Mendes model
* improved portability (Windows)
* overhaul of graph file input

Thank you to the numerous people who have contributed code to this release.

More information: https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/

Best regards
Christian Staudt and Henning Meyerhenke

Institute of Theoretical Informatics - Parallel Computing Group
Building 50.34 Room 034
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)