Dear Shahadat,
we have recently developed a tool for the visualization and the analysis of networks with multiple types of links (ie, multiplex networks). I donít know if it is exactly what you are looking for, but maybe it could be worth taking a look:

http://muxviz.net/

It just requires a working installation of R to perform visualization only. If you also want to perform multilayer analysis then you will need a working installation of Octave.

Best,
Manlio