Yves - Did you ever get this pdf?  Would love to have a copy if so.  Thanks - Gustav

-----Original Message-----
From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yves Samyn
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: reprint request

Dear colleagues and friends

Currently my assistant and I are struggling with the identification of an Ophioderma species from the Caribbean. Would any of you have the following reference?

Ziesenhenne FC (1955) A review of the genus Ophioderma Müller and Troschel. Essays in the Natural Sciences in honor of Captain Allan Hancock, on the occasion of his birthday, July 26, 1955. University of Southern California Press, Los Angeles, 185–201

If yes, thank you already very much for a pdf.

With every best wish,
Yves

--
Yves SAMYN, PhD
Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS) Conservator Invertebrates Collection (Non Insects) Vautierstraat 29, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium

--
Discover the collections of the RBINS
www.naturalsciences.be/science/collections/