From: Paulay,Gustav <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu 14-08-2014 13:07
Subject: Re: reprint request
To: [log in to unmask];

Hi Yves – I checked a little further and found it online here: http://ia600406.us.archive.org/16/items/essaysinnaturals00alla/essaysinnaturals00alla.pdf  Cheers – Gustav

From: flmnh-aspidolist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yves Samyn
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Gustav,

Unfortunately I have not yet been able to secure this paper. I have even posted a reprint request on Taxacom, but to no result.

On Monday I'll be in the RBINS again (just got bzck from holidays), will try to get it through our library. If I get it, I'll post it on echinodermata.be and send a notification to the list.

cheers - yves