Water Institute Faculty and Students:  Please see attached course offering that may be of interest.

Wendy Graham

From: Phillips,Michelle A
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 2:34 PM
To: Graham, Wendy D.
Cc: Berg,Sanford V
Subject: sustainability course

Dear Dr. Graham,

My name is Michelle Phillips, I’m a new Economist at PURC.  Sandy Berg mentioned that the course I will be teaching this Fall on Economics of Energy Sustainability may be of interest to students of people affiliated with the water institute given its focus on sustainability. Would it be possible to forward my course announcement to the faculty list? It is for an undergraduate course in the Business school (but that can also count as an Economics course credit-wise).  The announcement has a list of topics that will be covered.  The course focuses on energy sustainability but also has a short section on water.

Regards,

Michelle Phillips

Public Utilities Research Center.