Hello all,

My dad and I drove Biolab Rd this morning. We saw a Wilson's Phalarope just
south of the 90 degree turn where the Ruff was found in May. My GPS wasn't
working well but I think it was about here: 28°40'26.9"N 80°41'19.9"W  It
was was with a large group of shorebirds including dowitchers, yellowlegs,
stilt sandpipers, black bellied plovers and lots of peeps.

We checked Blackpoint Dr first, but we didn't find one there.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL