This will be my last update on Bob thanks to Lucy Duncan's note to me.

I am sure notes and cards would be appreciated.

"Murray,

Here's the latest, straight from Martha in an email last night:

"He came home from the hospital on Tuesday, the 26th, and is now in hospice care. His surgeon told him that the surgery he was supposed to have would not improve his quality of life and that if he did it he may be in a nursing home for the rest of his days. He elected not to have the surgery and decided on coming home for however long he lives. Bob is now blind in one eye with little vision in the other eye due to an infection. He is at peace with the decision. And a lot happier here at home".

Their address is 7570 Mack Hicks Rd, Trussville, AL 35173 .

Lucy Duncan"

Sent from my iPad
Murray Gardler
Weeki Wachee, FL