From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Magali Honey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, 13 September 2014 3:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New paper

Dear aspidolisters,

On behalf of Francisco Solis and his co-authors, I am honored to share with you the description of a new apodid species from Japan.

Cheers,

Maggie

Dra. Magali B. I. Honey Escand?n
Qu?mica de Biomacromol?culas
Instituto de Qu?mica, UNAM
Circuito Exterior s/n Delegaci?n Coyoac?n, C.P. 04510
M?xico, D. F.
Tel. 5622-4565, -4468.