Hello HOSA!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
This is a friendly reminder that we will be having a fundraising committee
meeting this Tuesday, September 30 at 8 p.m. It will be held at Library
West Room 220.

In addition, do not forget about our fundraiser at Jason's Deli on Thursday
from 5 to 10 p.m. The link with information is below. I hope to see you all
this week!

http://www.groupraise.com/events/4229

--
Meena Kanhai