Hello HOSA!

Thank you to everyone who came out to our first meeting, we are very
excited to meet you all and for the upcoming year! Attached you will find
the powerpoint from the first meeting that will inform you about our
missions, activities, and opportunities. Be sure to check out the pages
with our September and Fall events and mark your calendars! Let us know if
you have any questions or concerns.

If interested in signing up for Gator Plunge 2014, please see the link
below! Be sure when signing up to choose the "Tacachale" option and write
in "HOSA" to be placed with our group. Sign up ASAP to guarantee yourself a
spot!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gator-plunge-2014-tickets-12940008915

Best,
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2014-2015

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

To unsubscribe from the HOSA listserv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and an
exit message from the listserv manager.