Welcome to the Fall 2014 semester!  We're very excited to announce that our
first general body meeting will be held tonight, Sept. 10th, in WEIL 273 at
7:30pm.  Please feel free to come early (doors will be open at 7:00pm) for
free pizza and a small meet-and greet.

We are more than excited to share all of the events we have planned for
this coming year so come ready to learn and get involved!

Weil Hall is located on Stadium Road across from Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
and the exact address is listed below:
Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering, University of Florida
365 Weil Hall
Gainsville, FL 32611
<https://maps.google.com/maps?safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.74649129,d.eXY,pv.xjs.s.en_US.mrQEfghoF0I.O&biw=1366&bih=631&dpr=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&gl=us&daddr=Department+of+Civil+and+Coastal+Engineering,+University+of+Florida,+365+Weil+Hall,+Gainsville,+FL+32611&panel=1&f=d&fb=1&geocode=;KZEqPsCZo-iIMTkiRAJLxPiD&dirflg=d&sa=X&ei=VqQQVJSmFcenggS8zIDoCg&ved=0CB0Qox0oADAA>

*Please remember to be aware of your surroundings and do your best to walk
in groups to and from the meeting tonight. If any member is hesitant to
walk home after the meeting,he/she will be escorted home by a member of the
Exec Board.

Much love,
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2013-2014

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

To unsubscribe from the HOSA listserv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and an
exit message from the listserv manager.