Hi John,

I am participating in a small research project in Konstanz where we
employ my software Discourse Network Analyzer to encode case-related
interpretations of constitutional judges in Germany and extract networks
from those interpretations. E.g., which judges cluster together based on
their co-citation of the same articles in the constitution or the same
norms? And which of the norms or articles can explain the pattern of
dissenting minority opinions that judges formally express? The student
assistant is almost done with the coding, but we haven't analyzed any
data yet.

Best,
Philip