Hello,

I'm designing a project for a GIS class next year for our geography department at Simon Fraser University.

I was wondering if anyone had any old adjacency matrices I could use to feed into UCINET and if it's possible to display and manipulate the network in GIS?

I would really appreciate any helps or tips - I'm just starting out in SNA.

Kind regards,
Oliver Keane
MA Candidate
Simon Fraser University