On 30-09-2014 18:22, Weare, Christopher wrote:

> I am looking for recommendations on software that can construct
> co-citation and co-authorship networks from web of knowledge data.
>
> I am aware of Loet Leydesdorff's software available at
> http://www.leydesdorff.net/software.htm [1] and Chaomei Chen's
> Citespace software at http://cluster.cis.drexel.edu/~cchen/citespace/
> [2].
>
> Is anyone aware of other packages that perform this function and does
> anyone have recommendations on the robustness and ease of use of the
> alternatives?

   You can use Pajek (multiplication of networks and other operations)
   to make macros for different derived networks as described in our
   paper "On bibliographic networks"

http://www.springerlink.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&id=doi:10.1007/s11192-012-0940-1
   See also
     http://zvonka.fmf.uni-lj.si/netbook/doku.php?id=notes:colln
   and
     http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470714522.html

   Vlado

--
Vladimir Batagelj
  University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics