Dear Colleagues,

Following up this email thread, I have also written several papers on networks among legislators. Also, Dr. Ozel and I have presented the latest Twitter networks among legislators in EUSN.  My journal publications are downloadable from research section ofhttp://www.hanpark.net

Furthermore, I am strongly encourage you to present and/or participate in the DISC 2014 that Leslie has mentioned.

Here is a link.

http://asia-triplehelix.org/notice/97853

Best wishes,

Full Prof. Dr. Han Woo PARK, http://www.hanpark.net
(BA-HUFS, MA-Seoul Nat'l Univ. PhD-SUNY Buffalo)
[박한우의 소통비타민] http://me2.do/xn3PdlDL

Dept of Media & Communication, YeungNam University,
214-1, Dae-dong, Gyeongsan-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea, Zip Code 712-749

Co-Editor of Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia
Guest Editors of Social Science Computer Review, Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, Asian Journal of Communication, Scientometrics
Editorial Boards of Scientometrics, Quality & Quantity, International Journal of Internet Science, Big Data & Society, CollNet Journal of Scientometrics & Information Management, Knowledge Economy, International Journal of Technology Management & Sustainable Development

Directors of Asia Triple Helix Society and Cyber Emotions Research Institute

Formerly, Directors of World Class University Webometrics Institute and TEDxPalgong ,Visiting Scholar of Oxford Internet Institute, Research Associate of Royal Netherland Academy (NIWI-KNAW)