Not sure this is what you're looking for, but some time ago I came
across this web-based tool that builds a network out of your emails
using To's and Cc's:
https://immersion.media.mit.edu
Raffaele

--
* Raffaele Vacca *
Post Doctoral Associate

✎ Ayers Medical Plaza, 720 SW 2nd Ave. #150 ∙ Gainesville ∙ FL 32601
✆ +1 (352) 392-2908 x221
☞ florida.academia.edu/raffaelevacca
✉ [log in to unmask][log in to unmask]