Dear Christopher,

SciMAT is a science mapping software tool able to deal with this kind of
networks from ISIWoS and Scopus data: co-word, co-citation, co-author,
bibliographic coupling, etc. I developed it in my Ph.D

http://sci2s.ugr.es/scimat/

This software has been described in a paper published in JASIST: M.J.
Cobo, A.G. López-Herrera, E. Herrera-Viedma and F. Herrera, SciMAT: A
new Science Mapping Analysis Software Tool. Journal of the American
Society for Information Science and Technology, 63:8 (2012) 1609-1630
doi: 10.1002/asi.22688.

Furthermore, in 2011 we did a comparative analysis of the 9 most
important science mapping software tool. This paper compare Leydesdorff
Softwar and Citespace among others.

M.J. Cobo, A.G. López-Herrera, E. Herrera-Viedma and F. Herrera, Science
Mapping Software Tools: Review, Analysis and Cooperative Study among
Tools. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and
Technology, 62:7, pp. 1382--1402 (2011) doi: 10.1002/asi.21525.

If you do not have access to these papers, let me know and I can send
you a copy of the pdf.

Finally, if you decide to use SciMAT, please let me know and I can give
you some advices and examples of use.

Best Regards,

Manuel Jesús.

@======================================================================@
Manuel Jesús Cobo Martín (Assistant professor).
Dept. Computer Science
University of Cádiz. 11202 Algeciras SPAIN
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Personal URL: http://sci2s.ugr.es/members/index.php#l0039
twitter: @mjcobomartin
Research ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-5581-2011
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6575-803X
Scholar google profile:
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=sc5Kz0oAAAAJ
Research group "Soft Computing and Intelligent Information Systems"
URL Research group: http://sci2s.ugr.es