Hi Christopher,

Sci2 can be of utmost help:

https://sci2.cns.iu.edu/user/index.php

I used sci2 in two of my publised papers to extract co-authorship data:

Badar, K., Hite, J.M. and Badir, Y.F. (2013), “Examining the relationship
of co-authorship network centrality and gender on academic research
performance: the case of chemistry researchers in Pakistan”,
Scientometrics, Vol. 94 No. 2, pp. 755-775.

Kamal Badar , Julie M. Hite , Yuosre F. Badir , (2014) "The moderating
roles of academic age and institutional sector on the relationship between
co-authorship network centrality and academic research performance", Aslib
Journal of Information Management, Vol. 66 Iss: 1, pp.38 - 53

Regards

--

Dr. Kamal Badar
Assistant Professor (TTS)