Good afternoon,

My name is James Cho, and I am a doctoral student at Texas A&M University in the Communication Department, and a first time poster.

I am interested in looking at how to operationalize being networked in survey data. I have come across some GSS survey data which measures Internet usage, but I think only examining Internet use may be a bit limited in measuring how networked an individual is. Can anyone think of studies which specifically operationalize being networked in survey research?

Thank you for your time.

James Cho
http://communication.tamu.edu/html/bio--kyongjamescho.html

--