Folks--

I have a related question: Can anyone point me to a good network diagram (and/or data) that would allow one to convey the inter-disciplinary reach of social network analysis? I have in mind something similar to the diagram at the last Sunbelt, which used co-citation links to show the increasing connectedness of (sociologically oriented) network research and (physicist oriented) "network science"-- but I would love to be able to distinguish more fields (e.g., chemistry, biology, geography, anthropology, history, and so on) in the diagram.

Thanks!

Ajay