Hi Daryl,

EgoNet (socioworks.com) should work, and the original EgoNet (
sourceforge.net) is also a similar and excellent option that additionally
allows joining of egocentric networks--both programs were designed by Chris
McCarty. What these software do is allow you to, during the interview with
ego, connect the alters named by ego--using ego's estimation of those
alter-alter ties. Network maps are shown at the end for easy manipulation
of features.

eric

Eric C Jones
UNCG Department of Anthropology