Hi Daryl,

EgoNet (socioworks.com) should work, and the original EgoNet (sourceforge.net) is also a similar and excellent option that additionally allows joining of egocentric networks--both programs were designed by Chris McCarty. What these software do is allow you to, during the interview with ego, connect the alters named by ego--using ego's estimation of those alter-alter ties. Network maps are shown at the end for easy manipulation of features.

eric

Eric C Jones
UNCG Department of Anthropology
1003 Spring Garden St, 426 Graham Bldg