After two weeks of handling requests for access to Terminal Four, web services has identified an inefficiency in the current work flow for granting access to T4. In short, we need the webmaster of the site to request a T4 site, and we need to set up that site BEFORE users are granted access to it. Shortly, you will receive an email with directions on how to request a Terminal Four site. In the interim, please inform your administrators to refrain from contacting their DSA to request access as it will be denied until  the department's webmaster has made that request and the website has been provisioned on the server.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this.

JC Kirwan
Web Developer
Information Technology - Academic Technology
1012 Turlington
Gainesville, FL
http://webservices.it.ufl.edu/