We’re seeing these javascript errors periodically in some of our applications.  I get that it’s a
cross-domain issue, but since it’s shibboleth I don’t really have any control over this, do I?

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://login.ufl.edu/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?
SAMLRequest=fZJdT8IwFI…
2BNkoWX16qlPmYWRQOExYyPj2f%2FP8K028%3D&RelayState=cookie%3A1410876571_7e1a.
No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin
'https://beta.stars.facilities.ufl.edu' is therefore not allowed access.

They show up after the user is inactive for a while, and refreshing the page fixes it, but if I
could figure out a way to prevent this from occurring in the first place that would be super
awesome.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks,

Jodi Chase
UF Planning, Design & Construction
PO Box 115050
Gainesville, FL 32653