Fewer birds today but still a good morning. Out over the large field I observed a Hawk flying low and away from me that I'm fairly sure was a Short-Tail dark morph.  Basing call on color, wing beat, up turned wing tips and under wing pattern.  Migrant sightings:

American Redstart(4)
Black and White (3)
Black-Throated Blue (5)
Cape May (3)
Chestnut-Sided
Common Yellowthroat
Northern Parula (5)
Ovenbird (3)
Yellow-Throated
Prarie and Prothonotary seen by Shirly Hills
Indigo Bunting (f)
Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher (2)
White-eyed Vireo (2)
Red-eyed Vireo (3)